Wednesday, February 24, 2010

House music and home fries.....











Yeah so, I spent my evening studying for a sociology exam, that was eventful. Then I spent my morning, taking preformentioned exam, that was ew, then I came home and ate the awesome brekkie my friends made, was all quaint and picnic like, ( see attached pics)

I got a myspace message from Mo today, Not gonna lie, these little headgames with girls are really starting to do my head in...I see myself getting more and more jaded every day, every chick, sometimes I guess I am starting to understand maybe why Erin is the way she is...maybe not...I guess I just cant help my bitterness, my distance, my distrust. I dont want to become like her, but I am scared that I will.

I hate feeling unappreciated.
I definitely hate feeling disposable.

Its hard to not take myself so seriously, when I feel like people just suck me dry like a sponge, walk on me and treat me like a doormat...

people suck....

but then there are picnics, which make me feel like a dick for even saying that...

but yeah, the general population,
sucks.
meh...

More on my imminent depression, coming soon to a blog near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment