Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well, today I spent most of my day in a sleep filled coma, but when I woke up I pretty much got a booty call, who says sex cant cure misery, it is definitely a good temporary fix....Its my birthday today....and at 1am, Febuary 8th, It appears that it is off to a good start...one hour in and BAM, Im getting it, and getting it good....who could possibly complain about that? My car, still dead, most definitely the transmission...but for now I have a distraction, which is in the shape of a big loud orgasm....nice. I'm not gonna kiss and tell here, doesn't really matter who, but to say the least, it was unexpected...

I also managed to work things out with Mo, my friend who I unintentionally lashed out at yesterday when I was at the peak of my stress...I was kinda worried about all that...But all is good with that...

Jillian is supposed to come hang out, I'm pretty sure that had there not been 36 inches of snow between us, she would have been here by now....I'm kinda pumped that I managed to break the ice on that one, she seems like a cool chick, and well, we shall see, at least I can talk to her now, dont know why girls make me shy someitmes...its so not like me, because usually I am so blunt and bold, but there are the select few that make me get all dumb, or at least feel like I am dumb...

1 comment: