Saturday, July 3, 2010

Old radio show and Fanpage, and other stuff too..

J-me - Oldschool Radio Show - Dysfunctional radio spring 2009 by J-me

This is one of my old recorded radio broadcasts that I just happened across, thought I would master it and put it up for old times sake....its got alot of those poppy remixes that people tend to like to tap their toes to...I dunno I was bored.

I updated my website, so that is all up to date, and I finally got around to making a fanpage on facebook....

Here that is too....


J-me

Promote your Page too

and my soundcloud, well, I decided that once I hit the 2000 mark for plays, I am gonna put out another new mix, for your listening pleasure..., for now though, here is a little widget with all my current mixes on it....


Dj Mixes by J-me

meow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment